A $10 billion dollar multi-division services company.
The marketing services divisions were selling/relating at too low a level.
Conducted in-depth “Executive Insights” interviews with top ten customers.
Plan of Action
- Instituted a bi-annual review of “top 100 programs” across multiple marketing disciplines.
- Created a CMO program to become sponsor of bi-annual meeting inside each company.
- Brought in a key marketing “thought leader” for executive lunch – one/two times per year for customers participating in program.
- Became the top performing division two years running.
- New CMO relationships created opportunities for key new offerings, which became 30% of the total sales of the company.